Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Classics

I just figured out how to get my videos posted!!!
Get the kleenex ready! These are the BEST!!

Well... here's the one that I'll never get tired of watching... It has everything... from those expressive eyebrows, the backwards wave and the tongue roll! I took this video about a month before he died. Elmo was a present for his 1st Birthday. I figured we had spent enough time playing with him in Target... might as well bring him home. Enjoy - it's priceless.

And for those of you who may not know about Ricky... click on the link to the left. You will find our story there...

(click on the arrow in the center)



And one more:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious ! Thanks for sharing.

Stacy said...

Meghan~ I just stumbled across you blog & your sites have really touched me! Thank you so much for sharing these video clips....beautiful!!

melissa said...

love it! those are great videos, meg :)

Sheryl Kenoyer said...

Meghan... I too have stumbled across your blog and I look at it daily. It is very inspiring, to say the least. My son had a horrid car wreck at the age of 15 and we nearly lost him. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for the blessing of my son's life. You are so precious - thank you for sharing your hear with us.

janet l moran said...

Meghan It was so great to see video of Ricky, what a sweet little boy. It makes me realize how wonderful video can be for remembering the way someone moved and talked and all the little characteristics that photos just don't capture.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you figured out how to post these adorable videos! I showed Corey and he could not believe that Ricky could get any cuter than he already was in the pictures...but he did!! He LOVED those expressive and innocent big brown eyes! Thank you for sharing with all of us, what an adorable little blessing he was to all of us who have had the opportunity to know his incredible story of love and faith!! Thinking of you :)

Bart Saunders said...

It's as if he's still here to me, I can't imagine what is like for you to see him on the screen so full of life and wish for more. I'm so glad you let me hold him and play with him. I still remember singing to him with the finger puppet book when you were in the shower. And I was so proud you trust me to care for him during your championship softball game too. Our photo by the field is one of my favorites. I know he wants you to be happy again and to be able to be that great mommy to more kiddos. It's sure neat he had you all to himself though!
P.S. I think I've got Bart on board to go for number two in the winter.