Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hypothesis, Variables & Literature Reviews

Does anyone really care??? I mean, seriously?? Quantitative vs. Qualitative... um... who really thinks about this stuff??? Oh wait... Melissa... I bet you're one of the brainiac intellectuals (like my sophisticated terminology) that get's a kick out of all this research lingo.
These are my musings tonight as I sit just 2 days into my 1st class of Graduate school wondering as I knew I would, WHY on EARTH I am back in school?!!! My only comfort is knowing that in just 6 short weeks this Research class will be OVER!!
I've got lots to post from the last couple weeks... a weekend of baby and bridal showers in Chicago and then our BEAUTIFUL trip to the Smoky Mountains this past weekend!! To be honest I havn't wanted to post above my videos of Ricky and shove them down lower! I'm just so excited to be able to share them. Maybe I'll figure out how to put a link on the side of the page so they are always easy to access!!!
Pictures will be on the way tomorrow! Wait 'til you see the place we stayed at!!!

3 comments:

Eric said...

Its a little early in your education to be complaining about school... but I did the same thing when I started up again......and I still do it...

Carrie said...

Meg- Can't wait to see the pictures from the Smokies!!!

melissa said...

Meg, while I do love research, I'm really not a fan of that particular type of research. no hypothesis and variables for me, just give me a novel to read ;)