Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dominos "aka" Bones

You know that old saying "While the cats away, the mice will play"? Well, the cat is currently in Chicago attending numerous wedding and baby showers so the mouse decided to stay home and study for finals. Not much fun to say the least, but I did manage to sneak over to my aunt and uncles last night for a game of dominos and in the past few years of playing with that group I finally won my 2nd match... so the trip was well worth it.

In some ways it has seemed like a long school year and in other ways it has gone very quickly and unfortunately I am going to lose the "I have to study" excuse for a few months when Meg wants me to do something. Case in point... she calls this morning and says "If you have any free time today you can hang the flower boxes outside".... free time?!... I have to learn 30 new anti cancer agents and probably just as many anti-convulsants for 2 final exams tomorrow. So it looks like later this week I'll be hanging flower boxes.

Is there any big point to this blog entry... probably not, but it did provide a good study break... better than hanging flower boxes.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

He's all talk... I'm sure he's just trying to hide my surprise... when I get home tomorrow afternoon - I know those flower baskets will be hanging proudly with beatiful flowers blooming inside!!! Eric... you're so sweet!! :)

Anonymous said...

looks like you'll be the one that is surprised

Anonymous said...

fool, you need to suck it up and get your priorities in line!!! the 'honey-do' list takes priority over any anti-convulsants and playin' bones any day! the real point that needs to be made here is that i can't believe it's taken you this long to actually hang those flower boxes!