Thursday, February 22, 2007

Update on the Drivers License

Yes... I passed the DUMB test! (barely - as Eric would add) :)

Frankly, I could care less about how knowledgeable I am regarding the distance behind another vehicle in which I am obligated to turn on my low beam headlights at dusk, or whether you have to be 16 and 30 days having possessed a permit for 6 months, or 16 and 180 days old having possessed a permit for 6 months to receive a valid drivers license in the state of Indiana. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

I almost failed a second time just because I couldn't concentrate with numbers and names being shouted out in the room! Eric had to get his license renewed (of course no test for him)... so he was done way before me. Just sat there smiling at me, never even attempting to mouth me an answer or two... unbelievable!

So... here's where things stand:

I finally have an Indiana driver's license. (Nevada's was WAY prettier)
I look like I'm about 14 in my new picture and I have a double chin. (I used to get compliments on my Nevada picture)
I have already forgotten all the rules of the road.
I no longer have beautiful mountains on my license plate BUT....
the GOOD news is that my NEW plate... yep... Indianapolis Colts logo!!

Turns out things aren't so bad after all...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meghan, you are so funny!
your favorite prof