Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Famous Cousin

So I hope I don't get in trouble for announcing this to the world... but you all should set your Tivos to be sure you don't miss Oprah today. My cousin Lisa was chosen among 15 other people to work on a weight loss program with Bob Greene and Oprah. The introductory show airs today! Lisa won't be on stage with Oprah - they chose only 6 people for that and I'm pretty sure it's 'cause her life is probably not screwed up enough! :)

Anyway... rumor has it she was sitting in the 2nd row behind the guest's families. I'll quote my aunt for the rest of the description: "Lisa wore a maroon sweater & is sitting next to a Japanese lady (who kept sneezing on her - yuck!) "

Gross!!

Anyway... she's got long brown hair and she's super cute. Maybe you'll catch her!! Since they will be tracking her she'll send in a video in 6 months that the producers will evaluate... I guess to see if she's worthy of MORE public attention!! Either way... we're all cheering her on and I'm feeling inspired to get my own butt back on the treadmill!!

Way to go Lisa!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for her!! That is so exciting, and I am totally watching the show today!! I am hoping to see her, and that is gross she was getting sneezed on the whole show....manners,manners,manners!!

Maybe I will get inspired to actually USE my treadmill after owning it for five years!!! Some people (ME) are so lazy!!