Monday, February 5, 2007

Sorry Bears! But you'll always have '85!!



I'll try not to rub it in... but WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really... we SMOKED 'em! I mean, aside from that freebie that we gave them with the intial kickoff... (just trying to boost your morale boys, before taking you DOWN!!!

Here's a pic of Payton and Coach Dungy. My favorite part of the game: when Dungy responded to the comment about being the 1st African American coach to win a Superbowl with the statement that the bigger achievement was that both he and Lovey Smith were Christians. What a neat man... what a great testimony.

While the game was a blast, the commercials were awful - what a disappointment. Honestly, what was that all about??? Good thing I cared about the game this year!!!

So Amanda... Carrie... I think you owe me a few bucks. I think at the very least a cup of coffee at Starbucks... You know how to get a hold of me! Talk to ya soon!!!

3 comments:

Hummel Family said...

you go, girl! Love the Colts gear!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics ! Yeah for the COLTS !!

Anonymous said...

I will concede that the REAL Bears failed to show up that rainy Sunday evening...I will allow your taunts as they are an obvious expression of disbelief that a team named after hooved animals could beat a team of furry beasts...I will even extend my sincerest of congratulations to you for the Indy team that won because they are a good team and certainly worthy. But nothing, and I mean nothing, will ever make me turn from my Bears! I say re-match next year!
And I don't bet. :-) (especially after I didn't win any money doing football squares!) - Amanda