Wednesday, February 28, 2007

One of these things is not like the other...

So... I realize it's like 5:30am and I'm walking a fine line between consciousness and delirium... But as I was reading through my own blog, (pathetic, I know), I couldn't help but notice that one of these pictures seems to be a little different than the others. I can't quite put my finger on it... but something seems to be missing in one of them.


Hmmm... Perhaps my wise and quick-minded husband can figure it out for me... If he can't tell, maybe some of my devoted bloggers can help me out by enlightening him!!!

(Sorry honey... couldn't resist!) :)

4 comments:

melissa said...

did you catch the baby bug too???

Anonymous said...

The main thing I notice is that you are missing the HUGE BAGS under your eyes!! Oh yeah...and that you need some kids hanging off of you!! ;)

Eric said...

Hmmm. Its been a few years since I've seen Sesame street, but I think I figured it out. The bottom picture has a husband still in school and wanting to wait another year or so.

Nice try Meg... I'll chalk this blog up to fatigue...
:-)

Hummel Family said...

ha ha ha ha ha! I love Eric's comment. BUT I'm sure you are not laughing, Meghan!