Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Fun Continues!!!

So as if my little visit with Jessica (see below) weren't enough...
GET THIS:
Meet JoEllen and her family:

JoEllen went to IWU but I never knew her while I was there. I was led to her blog via my favorite professor, Doris. JoEllen delivered TRIPLETS believe it or not... awhile back. Baby Breckin went home to be with Jesus (and Ricky) soon after he was born... and Jakobi and Maylee are pictured above with their big sister Caislyn.

You can read about them by clicking on the 'Hummels' link on the right. Breckin also has a blog that you can click on as well.

Anyway JoEllen's sister just had a baby and she's coming in from Ohio to see them. And it just so "happens" that she's coming while Jessica is here!!! We've all been chatting online since last October or so and it's going to be SO neat to meet in person and get to know each other more!! These women have meant the world to me over the last few months and I am so blessed to have them in my life.

See you soon girls!!!

2 comments:

Hummel Family said...

Whoo-hoo!! I am pumped, Meghan. I wish I had more time, two hours isn't going to be enough!

See you soon

Meghan said...

Definitely not enough time but we're women! We'll talk extra fast!! No problem!!!