Friday, July 18, 2008

Water Baby

We took Ella to the pool a couple days ago to see how she took to the water. (OK... really we just wanted an excuse to get her in her cute little bikini!) She pretty much hated it at first - I think it was a tad chilly - but after a few dunks by Daddy she really seemed to like it.




She and Daddy swam around for about 20 minutes or so... then he handed her to me and within about 15 seconds this was her:

Apparently she found the whole experience pretty relaxing!

5 comments:

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

oh my gosh! ADORABLE! Noura had her first pool day too!we should get them together!

Anonymous said...

So cute. The last picture is precious!
Hugs,
Jackie Carl (Marion, IN)

Carrie said...

She looks so laid back, a little water baby, peaceful as can be.
She is so sweet, I really can't wait to love on her in a few months. So it seems this little girl only has a Father, I never see her mom? So bring on some mommy and baby pictures!
Love you,
Reno, Carrie

Scott and Lisa said...

Sooooo cute!!! She's getting so big! And I love the suit!

Lynn said...

Very cute. My blog is www.jandlfarm.blogspot.com