Friday, July 11, 2008

Pardon Our Mess...

We're in the middle of making our blog more asthetically pleasing for you.

In the midst of this remodel, I have lost all of my blog links for all of you that I love to check in on. When you read this, will you please leave a comment with your blog address so I can put it back on the list! Please don't assume I have it already. You know how you call certain people all the time but you don't know their phone number 'cause you just use speed dial? Yeah... it's kind of like that for me with your blogs. I just click the link... no clue how to find you otherwise!!

Thanks for your help!

9 comments:

Mare said...

Meg,

I love the new look. It really looks great. Thinking of you.

Love,
Mare

Carrie said...

Very cute!!!

Scott and Lisa said...

Great new layout!

Jessica said...

You are just so darn creative! Miss you so much! :) -jess

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

i like it! We missed you Sunday!

janet l moran said...

looking good!

melissa said...

I like your new look :) I'll e-mail you my blog address.

Carrie said...

Hey Meg,
I've been thinking about you a lot this week I hope all is well on your end. It's always fun to change up the layout, so have fun with it.
Reno, Carrie

Scott and Lisa said...

I've been following the Smith family blog after seeing it on your page.

Here is the website just in case you don't have it anymore:

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

:)