Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gettin' Loved On...

All American Girl...

10 weeks and I've already mastered the "give me what I want or I'm gonna lose it" pout.

Showing off my smiles for Grandma Cook...
We spent the 4th with Eric's family. We had fun getting her all decked out in holiday garb... Eric thinks she'll hate us when she's older for making her look so goofy. Oh well... that's part of the fun of parenthood right?

Big Cousin Emma practicing her babysitting skills!


A couple weekends ago we headed up to Chicago for some bonding with Grandma and Grandpa Brunsting, along with Auntie Susie and Grandma Pat. Mommy enjoyed the extra hands so much... that we wound up staying for three extra days! Who knew it would turn into an extended vacation! Thank you LORD for Grandparents!! We even went to the zoo one day. It sounded like a fun idea... Ella probably would have been happier staying indoors all day... and after a few hours in the heat... I think most of us felt the same way.

Grandma and Grandpa Brunsting. They even gave us a break carrying her around!!

This is how much Ella enjoyed being at the zoo.

I'm starting a collection of these photos of Daddy and Ella. Ummm... when does Mommy get a nap??

This Grandpa guy is hilarious!!

Hey Grandma Pat... thanks for washing my clothes after I pooped all over them!! Mommy says we can always count on you to get those stains out!!

Doing some floor exercises with Auntie Susie.

And another special visit with Great-Grandma...

3 comments:

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

shes getting so big! and so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Meg,
I love your new look. So cute !
And, I especially LOVE, LOVE Ella's "pouty" picture. :-)
That will surely get you everytime !
She is adorable.
Love & Prayers,
Jackie Carl
Marion, IN

Anonymous said...

man, having your baby sleep on your chest is the best! just wait, one day SHE will cuddle up with YOU. hank is now doing that when we let him sleep with us - its nice but only for about an hour b/c he won't stop moving around. arms and legs a flailing around...