Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Labor Update #2

The fill in doctor just left a few minutes ago and he said he wants to get the 2nd dose of antibiotics in Meg before he breaks the water. That will likely be around noon or so. On a good note, Meg is starting to have more contractions as they up her oxytocin dose every so often, the babies heartrate is good... and I've already managed to sneak a short nap in. More later... after the water is broken or any other changes come our way. Meg says hello to everyone :-)

8 comments:

janet l moran said...

So excited, will be praying for you both today.

Carrie said...

Hey Meg & Eric!! I'll be praying for you and checking back all day to see the latest news! I'm sooo excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg and Eric-Oh, this is so wonderful! Can't wait to see and hear all about Ella. I'll be checking the site frequently.
God Bless...Marylea

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

Glad to gear everythings going well!Whos the dr.? Dr. Starr delievered Noura and he did great!

melissa said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. I just got off the phone with Stacey. We can't wait to meet little Ella :) I'll be praying that the delivery goes well!

Eric said...

Dr. Starr is the Doctor. Her 2nd round of Pen. G. is finished and we are just waiting for the doctor to come and break her H2O. This is much more boring than I anticipated... but thats probably a "good thing" as Martha Stewart would say

Carrie said...

Remind Meg that it worked out perfectly in Father of The Bride 2 when her doctor (Dr. Brooks I believe) was unable to be there to deliver the baby. :)

Randi Jo :) said...

I'm so excited for you all! :) congratulations and i'll be praying for you :) welcome baby!