Friday, April 11, 2008

Isaiah 26:3

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You".
Angie posted an amazing letter to baby Audrey who is now in heaven... along with some absolutely beautiful photos of her short life on earth. I hope you have a chance to check them out: http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
Reading it brought back a flood of memories from my last moments with Ricky on earth. The peace and ironic "joy" also filled our hospital room that day.

2 comments:

Bart Saunders said...

Meg, you've been on my mind a lot lately. I wish I lived close and could insert myself into your day to day and help make these last days and weeks easier. You know I would love to celebrate Ella's arrival with you IN PERSON:) She will be so beautiful, I'm so thankful you have been chosen to carry her.

You are forever effecting all of us with the lives of others who are asked to carry a heavy yoke. Little Audrey and her family have spoken volumes to me in such a short time. As well, Trisha and Gwenyth's lives have excited my spirit and reminded me of how active and present our God is. Thanks for keeping us plugged in- able to see beyond our little worlds.

Adrienne said...

Dear Meg,
I know what you mean about the memories and flood of emotions that were refreshed from reading Angie's letter to Audrey! I was in the airport trying to 'catch up' on emails and blog land while waiting for our flight and lost it! Reading that letter made every memory fresh for me...picturing Noah and our last moments, as I'm sure it was with you. I'm sorry Ricky isn't in your life physically. You are such an amazing girl, it's obvious he is still in your heart. His little sister is (and will be) one blessed girl to have you as her mama! Just thinking of you. xoxox