Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Drop a Blog Note!


Hey Everyone...

So my best friend Susie and I go way back. WAY back... like to when we were both 6 months old and I moved into the house 2 doors down from her.

Anyway... she and her husband Bart finally got their own blog going and they are constantly posting super cute pictures and videos of their baby Kira. The tragedy is... we're not so sure many are dropping in to read and see all that they are sharing! Bart is concerned that the vast majority of their audience is of "older, wiser" group of individuals... who quite possibly are fortunate enough to know little more than how to turn ON their computer... let alone post a message.

They are losing hope and motivation... so I'm asking all of you to join me in giving them a little encouragement! Will you drop by the Saunders Blog and just let them know that the road is long... but the rewards are great!! :) I know they would LOVE to hear from just about anyone other than myself at this point!!! Thanks guys!!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Oh great! A new person to meet! I am so worried about people not commenting on my blog so I will definitely give them one. I think this is great, thanks for the encouragement! Have a great day! I think I'm going to Home Depot to buy some flowers for my porch. I love this season of beautiful flowers!

Bart Saunders said...

Meghan, apparently you are a very popular and influential person. Ever since your "Drop a Blog Note!" post, the comments have been rolling in (still nothing from Susie's Mom though). Just wanted to say thanks.

-Bart

melissa said...

Meg, did you realize that the Ricky Gets Tired of Elmo video is listed as a private video on YouTube?

Meghan said...

I didn't realize that. Thanks Melissa! It should be fixed now!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! And I love the family picture, Susie. Adorable. The only thing that little cutie needs is some carob chips and raisins. I guarantee it, She will love them up to 11 1/2 years of age.

I send my love to you all,
Mrs. B.