Thursday, August 9, 2007

Blueberry Pickin'


We spent one day up in Bayfield, Wisconsin. We had a really great lunch at this B&B and then set out for some berry picking!! We missed the raspberries by a week or so... but blueberries are great too! Of course they led to a blueberry cobber... and some blueberry pancakes. We would have had more but Eric totally pooped out on me after about a half hour. I was wishing we had 2 or 3 little kids under foot for some free labor... We'll have to keep that in mind for next time.


It was really beautiful up there!

2 comments:

Eric said...

You can call me the Juan Valdez of blueberries, except I have a Schnauzer instead of a donkey to help me deliver fresh berries to the fruit addicted masses.

Christy said...

I'm with Eric on poopin' out! Didn't they have some already picked! :) I know it takes some of the fun out of it!