Saturday, March 17, 2007

Thanks!

Wow! It's great to meet all of you. I can't tell you how surprised I was by the number of commenters who I never knew were out there!! Ironically... I think only a couple were from people I have actually met! Don't ask me where all my friends and family are but hey... I guess I know who cares about our lives!!! (Just kidding... sort of... where are you guys?)

Anyway... Eric and I just returned from a short trip to Chicago to meet up with some long lost family and squeeze in a visit with our friends John, Janet (check out her photography link to the right), and baby Henry (who is looking less and less like a "baby")! We had a nice little break.

I'm back at work for the next 2 nights and Eric is home trying to enjoy his last couple days of Spring Break. I'll post some pictures of some of the little projects he's been working on around the house when I get a chance. It's been fun watching him get into "nesting" a little bit! Who knew guys could care so much about apothecary jars and grapes & ivy decorations! He's worked hard getting new bathroom light fixtures up and is now determined to make our bathroom perfect!! He disappeared for awhile this afternoon in our little toilet room. And while I will spare you the details (as I spared myself), he finally retreated after what seemed like an eternity with... the Pottery Barn catalog??? I'm not quite sure what has gotten into him, but no... I am not worried. The man can put up drywall, hang pictures at precise and exact measurements, lay wood flooring, and (though a bit temperamental with this one)... even hang light fixtures. If he wants to make our bathroom look like a Pottery Barn retreat... then "yeah" for me. I got a pretty darn good deal of a man! I said "go for it". As long as I don't find myself surrounded by borders and/or lace - I'm happy.

Thanks again to all of you who commented - and to those of you who haven't yet... don't be shy! Please keep them coming - it's so much more fun to post when you know people are actually reading them!!!

2 comments:

Eric said...

For the record... I was taking measurements for some fixtures to put in the bathroom. I needed the catalog for dimensions.

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO, measurements is the "code word" the cool people are using these days!!! Sure Mr. Margarita!!!

Hee Hee Hee!!!
Jess