Thursday, March 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Eric!!


Today is Eric's 53rd... I mean 33rd Birthday!!! I reminded him that he is now the same age that Jesus was when He died. I'm really not inferring anything. Just a fact.

I don't usually like to brag or anything... but I think I did a pretty good job making his birthday special if I do say so myself!! I mean really... a new case for his IPOD, a Swedish massage scheduled in the morning (for him... not even me!)... and then probably the most incredible dinner either of us had ever tasted!! We went to Ruth's Chris steakhouse and thoroughly enjoyed every bite. We're a whole lot poorer and quite a bit fatter but we're home now the food coma feels kind of like a good thing!!

I am so blessed to have this man in my life. I treasure the short time that we have had so far and cannot WAIT for all that is ahead. 7 months of marriage and we're still having fun! That's good right?!

3 comments:

Hummel Family said...

You took Eric to THE BEST place ever!! yum-yum!

What a wonderful wife you have, Eric. She spoils you rotten. Happy Birthday!

melissa said...

awww... don't you two look cute :)

Happy (late) birthday, Eric!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of the two of you! I am glad you had a wonderful evening. Ruth's Chris is so good...love it!!