Wednesday, April 22, 2009

March of Dimes

I am SUPER excited and grateful for the MANY donations that have come in for the March of Dimes walk to support premature birth. Eric, Ella and I - along with several friends will be hittin' the street THIS Sunday, and I just wanted to post a gentle reminder or encouragement to anyone else out there who might be interested in making a tax deductible donation to a really great cause. I personally have the privilege of seeing the benefits of this organization directly in my work... and I promise it is $$ well spent.

Again, thanks again to ALL of you who have contributed already!! And if you're interested in still making a donation, just click on the March of Dimes banner to the left of this post. Thanks so much!!

1 comments:

Faith said...

I finally sent out my March of Dimes ecard!! I sent you one just to see what I look like as a bobblehead! :)