Thursday, April 9, 2009

Colorado 2009

Since I'm on a roll with videos lately... I'll go ahead and get this one up. Ella and I took a trip out to Colorado to visit my sister and BFF Susie (I think I mentioned that earlier)... but I had so many pics I decided to throw them all into a little video for your viewing pleasure...

Just a couple apologies in advance... after reviewing the final product I noticed how many repeats of pictures there are... sorry about that. I'm also sorry for the apparent obsession we had with the giraffes at the zoo. But seriously... these things were in our FACES and LICKING US!!!

Don't forget to stop the music on the right sidebar!


Colorado 2009 from Meghan Johnson on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Mare said...

Beautiful! Looks like you and Ella had a wonderful time.

Bart Saunders said...

Neat video--I will have to try a slide show on there soon. I will post that awesome shot of your sister and Ella on the blog soon... I will get my lesson on how to load my photos for others to view and download. I just love this little computer. Hope you are recovered from all the trips and ready to enjoy Easter! Off to clean Saturday morning... my first $70 toward a trip with you!