Sunday, April 26, 2009

March for Babies

It was a beautiful day in downtown Indianapolis for a 5 mile walk on behalf of premature babies!! We're all just a little bit worn out now (pathetic right?)... but it was fun and so worth it!! Thanks so much to all of you who contributed!!!

Little Miss Miracle, Noura. Her mom had this awesome shirt made... she was too cute!!

Brian, Faith, and little Hopey. We loved doing this with them!!! They sure made it a good workout for us! We did our best to keep up!!


One tired family...

3 comments:

The Poores said...

I'm so proud of you guys!!! You did great.

Faith said...

Wasn't it super fun??? I just loved it!! And how cute is Noura???? She's just precious!! Thanks so much for walking with us, and remind me, I have some really cute pictures for you!!!

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

thanks for walking!! I need to post pics!!