Friday, March 21, 2008

So Much to Blog... So Little Time...

OK... I have a million things to share and blog about... a couple baby showers, a trip to Louisville to see my grandparents, an almost completed baby's room, etc. But I have to get the pictures uploaded and that's impossible when I'm forced (yes, forced) to work 12 hour night shift back to back for days on end, all the while being 8 months pregnant and unable to fit into even the largest of scrubs these day. (OK... it's really not that bad but don't tell my husband).
----
Anyway... in the meantime I wanted to remind you of something more important. Please continue to pray for the Smith family. Angie Smith is pregnant with their 4th daughter Audrey, who is not expected to live beyond delivery which will be sometime mid April they think. I mentioned their blog awhile ago and I hope some of you have continued to follow her posts. If not, I guarantee you will be blessed and amazed by both hers and her husband's faith. Not to mention she just posted some unbelievably adorable pictures of their new puppy, Sawyer. Please take the time to check in with her every few days or so. She really appreciates the prayer support and encouragement. Click here or on the link to the right for the Smith family... thanks so much... on behalf of Angie.

2 comments:

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

FINALLY you update again!! how are you feeling? lets be friends soon!

melissa said...

I miss you, Meghan!