Monday, March 24, 2008

Baby Showers!

Here's a few shots from the two fabulous baby showers I have had so far! Most recently, my best friend Susie, her mom, and an old friend of mine - Kathy, all showed myself and many of my closest old amigas a really great time! They went all out and I was truly "showered" with adorable baby things, wisdom, and yummy food!

A photo op with Susie... shot from the "skinniest" angle possible! :)

How adorable is that?! A long distance present sent from Lake Tahoe... Thanks Vicki! It's a welcome variation from the ever popular "pink"!

My "Surprise Guest" at the shower! Deanna showed up all the way from Iowa! I haven't seen her since her husband Marty married Eric and I a year and a half ago... and it was SO great to have her there! (I love you Deanna (and yes, I know you're reading this... stalker!))

Creative decorations...


I began babysitting for Kimberly when she was only a few weeks old and she made this adorable cake! We told her she needs to go into business!!


A couple weeks prior to the "friends" shower in Chicago... Eric's family threw us another amazing little party! Eric decided to join us that day since he heard there was good food involved... he even won the diaper bag memorization game... :)
We enjoyed good food (including a chocolate fountain)... and good laughs. Thanks everyone for making it so special!

Not hard to find the kids!!

I never would have managed to get all the gifts open without Mia's help!!

Grandma Joyce and Alyssa ready for a Kodak moment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby showers are such fun. We are all happy to have a new little one join the family/friends we already love. I think I can say we all enjoyed the day too.
Little Ella already has more clothing than I do AND not only that, she has a bigger closet.
Love,
Gramdma Joyce
Oh by the way, I look much better and younger than the picture of me shows.

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

the shower looked fun! you looked sooo cute!

Eric said...

don't forget to look at the next post down... it shows some of my handiwork.

AMANDA said...

I am so sorry that I couldn't make the shower, Meg! I had my Play at school that weekend and was busy interpreting the crazy musings of Thornton Wilder in "Our Town". Looks like it was a fantastic event!

Weinberg Family said...

Hi Meg....I would have loved to be at your shower. My mom said she had a good time. That is great that Deanna showed up..what a great surprise. You need to take some more shots of you pregnant!