Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Eric!


Saturday was Eric's 34th Birthday... and in an attempt to help him maintain his boyish playfulness (like that's really necessary), I, along with our parents, went in on a Nintendo Wii for him. He was pretty happy about it... I have to admit, I was a little hesitant considering the distraction it would undoubtedly provide when there was still a baby's room to be painted along with the remainder of an academic semester... but I happen to be married to one of the most disgustingly responsible men on the planet... so it was worth the risk.




Hopefully Ella will find Wii just as entertaining as this little boy does:


5 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Eric!! Don't you love the Wii?? Camp and Coop can't get enough of it at Nana and Papa's! My very favorite part of the video (besides Eric laughing) is Max standing in the backround like, "what in the heck are you weirdos doing?" I love it!!

Eric said...

for the record... I had no idea I was being recorded... am I really that goofy???

Meghan said...

I will plead the fifth on that question on the grounds that it WOULD be held against me!

AMANDA said...

The Wii is great! In case you're wondering, I rock at tennis and bowling...could use some help with boxing...and can't golf worth anything!

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

andrew is jealous, he wants a wii