Friday, January 4, 2008

New Blog Address

Sorry to switch blog addresses on everyone... but a recent "issue" made me feel that it was necessary. These blogs are wonderful... but sometimes I do worry about the amount of information that we put out there for the world to see. I try to leave out too many details about exactly where we live, etc... but I'm sure if someone wanted to track us down based on what I have said... it could be done. And with a baby on the way... I'm even more cautious. Perhaps the time will come when this blog will be by invitation only... (some of you already received emails since at first I chose to do that)... but for now... we'll try this.

Hope everyone's still able to find us!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Never can be to safe these days. Really is sad and something I should consider also if I am going to keep this up again. Gald to be a part of your blog life!

Hummel Family said...

I added ya to my blogger list of "regulars". Glad you are still with us!

nurse jen said...

Meg,
..glad you are in the blogging world!! I understand your concerns completely!!! You can never be TOO safe! There are too many 'crazies' out there that ruin everything...yuck! I hope you are feeling great and that 2008 has started out well! Many prayers!!Take care!
jen