Saturday, July 4, 2009

Antics

Well... since I can't sleep due to all the crazy fireworks going on in the neighborhood despite the rain... I figured I'd post a few videos/photos of our fun 4th of July. Ella seems to be a natural in the one talent that completely freaks me out - gymnastics. Hopefully it's just a fluke... but I don't know if it's normal for a 14-month-old to be able to do a perfect somersault... Mommy was a little slow with the camera work... so I only got this one short clip of her doing one - but there were many others prior, and following... (Don't forget to pause the music in the right sidebar before playing the videos!!)



And a funny one with Daddy's nose...


Grandma teaching Ella how to drive the Mule...

Is there something on my back??

2 comments:

Faith said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SHE REALLY DID A SOMERSAULT!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! Tell her I'm BEYOND impressed!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like you guys had a really super 4th of July!!!!

The Poores said...

Yet, again she is leading the charge. Way to go Ella.