Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snowed In

Well yesterday we woke up to about 8 inches of snow... and by noon we had over a foot. Even Eric had a snow day from work since most side streets were completely covered and people couldn't get out of there driveways. I've been stuck in the house WAY more than I'm used to this week - and I was starting to get a little stir crazy. I was wishing Ella was just a little bit older (just so that she could enjoy a day on a sledding hill or something)... but since that wasn't the case, I dressed her up anyway and we just went outside... to stand. I'm not really sure exactly what she thought about our little escapade that took all of about 3 minutes... but here's a few shots for your interpretation:








8 comments:

melissa said...

She's saying, "Mom, it is SO COLD outside! Why are you torturing me?"

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

these are the BEST faces!! Sorry it didnt work out today but if shes healthy next wk, lets hang out!

Jessica said...

I think she is starting to look more like you...but maybe it's just those super sassy faces that cute girl is making! ;) when can i come out for a visit to finally meet ella (and see you of course) !!

Faith said...

I LOVE snow days!! WOOHOO!! We were going through the same issue of wanting to take Hopey sledding. Sadly, it didn't happen here either! But you got some super adorable snow pictures of Ella!! She is such a little doll!!

Mare said...

I must say, Ella has the most original facial expressions...what a character!

Lisa said...

These pictures are absolutely hilarious!! I especially like the one with the two of you and the very last one!!

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh are these pictures cute!!! In the pictures below she looks like a big girl, all sitting up. I can't believe she will be 1 in 3 months, how can that be!?!?
I love and miss you tons, give that girl a huge hug from me.

Kimber B Photography said...

Love the expressions. She's going to be quite the drama queen.