Monday, January 19, 2009

Because She Asked...

OK... I know there are probably many things I should be updating you all on considering my last post... BUT... priority calls. My wonderful friend Faith just posted a prayer request on her blog, and in case many of you prayer warriors that frequent this site overlook the link to hers, I thought I would make special mention.

Apparently Faith, has one of those incredible fears of flying... literally in all her 26 years - she has never done it. She would prefer to keep it that way (particularly in light of the recent "mishap" in the Hudson River recently), but last year she had the sweetest baby girl named Hope- who is not only gorgeous, but a genious as well. (She started walking at 9 months... seriously Ella, time to get the crawling thing down.) ANYWAY... Faith has decided to brave a flight to Colorado - since she and her husband cannot see driving there with a small wiggly baby strapped down in the car. THIS Friday, they are taking a "test flight" to Chicago, before braving the big one to Colorado... it will be her first ever... and she needs prayer. If you would take the time to visit her blog and maybe leave a comment of encouragement I know it would be appreciated. With prayer and Xanax, I KNOW she will make it!!!

1 comments:

Faith said...

Meghan!!! You absolute sweetheart!!! You are so amazingly thoughtful!!! I got all misty eyed!!! I have too much to say, I'm just gonna write you an email!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!