Saturday, December 6, 2008

Photo Shoot

We were blessed to have Janet of oijoy photo do a fall photo shoot with Ella as well as the three of us together for the holidays... she does such a fantastic job. I've said it before and I'll say it again... if you have not splurged on professional candid shots of your kids or family before... you MUST!! Ella was unbelievably cooperative for the whole event... I had the hardest time choosing which ones to use for our Christmas card! Here are some of our favorites!!


"I think I caught a snowflake!"

"AHHH!"




"I feel stupid."
"Is this a joke?"

Little Red Riding Hood. (Thanks for the awesome coat Betsy!)

I think she's really starting to look like Mommy, don't you?

Happy girl.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Such GREAT shots! I've been hoping you'd post more since you mentioned you had the shoot. I love the outfit Ella has on in the last one. :)

melissa said...

I love the family photos, Meg! These are all great :) I especially love the picture of her sticking out her tongue and wearing that red coat :)

Bart Saunders said...

WOW those are awesome photos Meg. She really is such an perfect blend of you two. She's a well dressed little lady for sure!

Hope to catch you soon by phone.

Mare said...

Absolutely beautiful photos. You have a lovely family!

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

I LOVE them, theres not a bad picture!! I love every outfit too. Adn dont worry, tell Ella that Noura has been working on her manners and will hug and kiss Ella when they play again, instead of kicking her and suffocating her.

Carrie said...

Too cute Meg! I can't believe how big Ella's getting. Oh yeah, and congrats on the new tricked out Mini-Van :)

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness you guys, these are these best family/baby pictures!!! Miss you tons, oxox to you.