Wednesday, January 31, 2007

To my hard working husband...


I'm not one that enjoys coming across terribly sappy or nauseatingly "in love" (although I am)... but I just had to post a little blog sharing how much I admire and appreciate my husband. Sunday was the one year anniversary of our engagement and I'm still amazed at how it all came to be. I was SO sure that all men as wonderful as him had long since gone extinct... and then suddenly out of NOwhere... he just appeared. There are no words to express how grateful I am for all that he does to make me feel special and appreciated... especially when my hormonal femininity prevents me from returning the blessing! (Just kidding... I always make sure he feels loved!!!)

Anyway... just had to write as I know he's at home right now pouring through pharmacy notes and memorizing every drug known to man. I'd never make it through that stuff... that's why I'm so glad I married a genious!!

So to the man who never gets mad when I lay around all afternoon in a "post-nightshift" coma refusing to iron a shirt or clean a toilet; to the man that graciously accepts a simple bowl of instant oatmeal for dinner when I lack the creativity or flat out desire to make anything let alone go to the grocery store; to the man who folds the sheets back on my side of the bed for when I come home in the morning...

Love you babe...

2 comments:

weavermom said...

I've been reading your comments on Noah's site and visited Little Ricky's site also. How fun to see more about your life! You two make a beautiful couple - I wish you many years of happiness! :)

melissa said...

you definitely found a keeper! that makes me so happy for you :)