Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Out of the Mouths of Babes

A "friend" of mine emailed this to me with a note mentioning how glad she was that I have moved out of Reno. While I typically avoid providing anyone with ammo against one of my favorite places (particularly my mother)... I couldn't resist this one. I'm not sure if I believe it... but the school does exist. And it's pretty funny, in a twisted, "what-is-our-world coming to"? sort of way.
This is a picture submitted for a "What do I want to be when I grow up contest", by Amanda Marsh of Westview Elementary School in Reno, Nevada.

2 comments:

Eric said...

I still think this is fake...

By the way... When are you going to send out another "coupon" for a free starbucks triple shot vanilla fat free soy latte carmel machiatto?

melissa said...

Wow! I'm not sure how I missed this post, but I just saw this now for some reason.