Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Photo Op

Hey! Where is everybody?! Judging by the low comment numbers I think the blogging world must have fallen asleep!!

So... this past weekend we had the opportunity to hang with our dear and incredibly gifted friend Janet of oijoy photo. We had been anticipating some great fall family photo ops... but after several consecutive weekends of unseasonably gorgeous warm weather, winter decided to arrive. A few snowflakes were falling rather than leaves, but Ella was a trooper as we ran outside for quick shots and then back in to warm up. Janet also got some absolutely wonderful pics of our baby girl indoors - showing off her new skill of sitting up!

If having professional photos taken of your family has ever been something you have considered doing (or even if you haven't), I would really encourage you to do them. It is well worth the money... and as Janet mentioned to me, it's really an important thing to do for family. Check out a sample of Ella's shots here: on Janet's blog.

7 comments:

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

i saw the preview pics and love them, I cant believe how big shes getting!

Unknown said...

She's so darn cute. Love the photos.

Are you still working on your blog? I notice some things are missing.

Jackie said...

Looks like you should have named her "Erica". :-)
(looks just like Eric!)

Meghan said...

Yes Kim... it's a work in progress. Hope you're working tonight! I could obviously use some help!!

Scott and Lisa said...

She's soooooooo cute!! I'd love to see the rest! And I love your new blog layout. So festive. :)

love,
lisa

Mare said...

Love the pictures and your new winter blog. Will we be able to see the rest of the photos taken?

Unknown said...

I love the new background & header. Sorry I wasn't there to help you the other night.