Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So many visitors... so little blogging time...

We've been slacking on the blogging but enjoying lots of visitors! Last week Ella met her only living Great-Grandparents! My Grandma has 3 Great-Granddaughters... and their names are Elsa, Ellie and Ella! Poor thing... we aren't making it easy for her to keep them all straight!


My Aunt Marcia also got a little bonding in...
My sister Jennelyse came to stay with us last week from Colorado. It was fun to spend some time with her and Ella really loved her Aunt Jenn!


And finally we were able to introduce Ella to her Grandma Debbie! What a fun visit we had!

3 comments:

Brian and Michelle Scott said...

I've been wandering where some pictures were, she's still cute as ever.

Bart Saunders said...

I have been meaning to call and am reminded how busy you are. Hope this week it's just you and Ella: ) She's obviously a HIT with EVERYONE! My mom will never forget your visit. She turned to MUSH once she held Ella... THANKS! No more grandkids on the way from this household... maybe someday. I am buying my plane tickets tonight... I hear we may bump into each other in Illinois... can you email when you'll be in. Bart is going to stay behind- his work is being a little difficult to deal with! Love you- susie

Anonymous said...

The pictures of your grandparents with Ella are precious. I know you and Ella will cherish them as years pass.
Grandma Joyce